1. What kind of photography do you offer? I am a teen & tween photographer. I also photograph families.
2. What is your photography style? I’d like to describe my photography style as real, simple and classic. I strive to deliver clean looking images with a classy look.
3. What is your favorite thing about being a Teen & Tween Photographer? My favorite thing about being a tween and teen photographer is that I can showcase personality of the girls I photograph and show them their amazing natural beauty.
4. Do you offer consultations for your clients about wardrobe choices? Yes. I do help my clients choose their outfits. I love using accessories so I ask to bring lots of them. Sometimes I shop with my clients “virtually” – they go shopping and text me images of their outfits they want to buy.
5. Do you suggest locations for your session with teenagers or do you allow them to choose the location? I usually brainstorm the ideal location with the parents. If they don’t have any location in mind, I may suggest a location I have photographed at before.
6. What products are the most popular with your teens? I offer a wide range of high quality products to meet everyone’s needs. From my experience, teens and tweens like sharing the digital images on Instagram. They also like to have a few images printed for their rooms. Their parents usually order albums or canvas so they can have a tangible product to display for the home. They also buy gift prints for sharing with other family members.